HR Advice and People Management support for SMEs in Surrey
Whether you are a large or small organisation, it is a truism that a happy, efficient, effective workforce can drive customer satisfaction, productivity and innovation.
Our mission is to support you in achieving that goal by providing user friendly, expert and affordable HR advice and support or an extra pair of hands to get you through a busy period. We will:
- help you navigate the minefield that is employment law;
- assist you in promoting and with adherence to the HR rights and responsibilities of all concerned;
- train your staff to help you ‘go it alone’;
- be an additional pair of hands if work become overwhelming;
- be there to throw you a life line if it all goes wrong:
We provide tailored HR advice to businesses of all shapes and sizes and in all sectors including those where safeguarding is paramount.
“I personally recommend Brenda Roper to any organisation seeking a professional, experienced and efficient advisor to a wide range of HR matters“. Oliver Auston, the Non Executive Chairman of a significant UK industrial trade association.
“As a SME, we felt our most cost-effective option was to outsource our HR requirements and in B&D Roper we have found an excellent business partner“. Jill Ford, Director, Dramco Ltd
“Excellent and engaging trainer who facilitated conversation and learning through working in groups and discussion nicely“. Equality & Inclusion Matters Course attendee
We are flexible, friendly and affordable.
No retainers – you only pay for what we do.
No charge for the first consultation